Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Full circle

It's crazy to think that a year ago this week I was arriving in New York to intern with IMG during my first Fashion Week. I remember being more excited and nervous than I've ever been, not knowing what to pack, not knowing what to wear and not knowing what to expect.

Since that time, I've moved to the City and been to another Fashion Week. I now know what to expect and how things work, but that doesn't mean that I'm any less excited! Today I went and picked up extra invites at IMG thanks to a friend from my internship. I was expecting to get just a couple, but I was given a whole manilla envelope! Laurie and I are sufficiently covered for most of the week and will even be able to check out Milk Studios, Bryan Park's main competition for shows. Milk is supposed to be a much smaller space, but with much more exclusive guests.

I can't wait till Thursday, and know this will be a great opportunity for eFlirt Expert. Stay tuned.

Fashion Week Countdown: 2 days

No comments: